Flash -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash -

Ive been searching and havent found anything as of yet. Im wondering what VH has to offer that has to do with building a flash type site..

Re: Flash -

I don't think they do. If you are going to make a flash site you will need macromedia flash in order to create it. Flash is completly different from html.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

i have a great alternative to a flash site. i bought motion artist 3.0 it lets you create pretty good flash movies complete with functioning links.i use the bv web builder and play my swf clips with bv as flash movies. it gives you the functionality of of flash site witout all of the programming. its good for flash type sites and banners. the only drawback of thye soft My site is being reconstructed because i have fell in love with the whole flash hybrid site.but as soon as i put it back up i will give you a link.

Comment

Ill be awaiting the link...thank you. I'm only looking into it...as with my asinine dial up its a very difficult thing to put together let alone proof out before i publish..but I did want to have a look at any rate.

Comment

Clic here for Motion Artist 3

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Kate ...I'll be lazy and wait for you to tell us how it went on the flash thing....I playing dunce for a few days so not gonna stress the brain...lol

Bzzz
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I decided against Flash (Dream, etc.) because unless you create the entire thing in the format, it will always look less than great, and is subject to constant repairs. That, and because I have to deal with something simple enough for even me to use!
              I DID opt for Soholaunch (the cart) and got a Flash customized template which is very cool, and now that I am entering the learning curve with that, I discovered Soho can be used to create a complete website without using the shopping cart function too! In other words, you can customize a website with namy Flash aspects built-in with Soho....and if you simply want banners, headers, borders, and dynamic elements to be Flash or Flash-looking, Soho my be an option!!!
              **Getting a customized Flash driven Soho template done from scratch cost me only $65, so affordability of Soho customization is not an issue...

You can see my very initial setup here. It is in NO WAY even close to being worked on...it's just been installed, and I am still playing with the items for the menu.....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by royb
                Clic here for Motion Artist 3
                Thank you Roy - I looked into it and man its a huge download! I cant do that on my little dial up. I dont even think that I can support a flash site with this type connection either..Ill just keep reading about it and one day I might just progress into the future!

Comment

Working...
                X