Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change welcome message?

Hello All,

I am using phpBB and would like to edit the welcome message that is emailed to new users when they sign up. Where is this file located and what is the name of it?

Thanks!
    John

Re: How do I change welcome message?

Go mto the board admin, look on the list on the left side and find "General Admin"/"Configuration" Scroll down to e-mail settings and you will see the message.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Ok, I see that. But, I want to edit the message part. Not the signature. does that make sense? when a new user signs up the forums emails back their user id and password with a message. I want to edit the message part. I would like to make it friendly and put some info about the web site in the message if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jmtravis
        Ok, I see that. But, I want to edit the message part. Not the signature. does that make sense? when a new user signs up the forums emails back their user id and password with a message. I want to edit the message part. I would like to make it friendly and put some info about the web site in the message if possible.
        It's in Language > lang_english (or _whatever language you use) lang_main.php.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X