Text area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text area

I am facing a problem, i need to add a very long article in one page, the article requires a hight page of 80000 then a very long one, but it seems that the text area allow a limited amount of words, the only solution i have found was to add as many text areas as needed to put all the article toguether, but i ask myself. is there maybe a way to place it in one piece?

The other way i tried it was very difficult to handle, thanks in advance for any hints..

Re: Text area

If you need the article to appear in the web page- then I am afraid that breaking it up in small text chunks is the best solution.

Have you considered saving the article to a pdf file? That way you could link to it from the page- have it open in it's own window and when they are done- they close the pdf file and your site is still right there waiting for them. Plus- it gives people on the go the opportunity to save it to read later or send it to a friend or send it to their **** pilot.

Just a thought.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy's suggestion for a PDFfile is the ideal solution. Modern PDF files suppost anchors (bookmarks) as well.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the replies, i will see which option suits me better..

Comment

Working...
        X