Slow Publish On New B.v ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Publish On New B.v ?

im tryin to publish somemore video clips but since the upgrade there seems to a very long delay , i know they are big files but it didnt take this long before
    am i best making the new page but instead of publish as normal shall i go to ftp file and copy it accross? is this quicker and what file do i copy too?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: Slow Publish On New B.v ?

ftp bluevoda is your easiest solution when uploading big files.

Comment

Re: Slow Publish On New B.v ?

1.The FTP and publishing part of BV is the same as in BV 7. Nothing has changed
      2. You can't publish uploading through FTP pages created with BV. The html code is only generated at the moment of publishing.

If you indeed have slower publishing / uploading it is probably because your ISP lines have more traffic than before
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X