Quantity bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantity bars

is there any way i can have a quantity bar under my products? For expample i want my customers to be ale to go to my merchandise page and put in under my items picture of how many they want of that certain item. is there anyway i can do that?

Re: Quantity bars

Most shopping carts allow to have a quantity field above or beside the "Add to cart" button. But of course you must first have a shopping cart
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

where could i get a shopping cart?

Comment

Originally posted by Gh0stw0lf
        where could i get a shopping cart?
        There are two shopping carts within Fantastico, in your control panel. There are also others that you can use like Cart Manager and Mals-e.com. If you do a search on google there will be others. I use Mals-e, as do some others. Bethers prefers Cart Manager. Many members also use the Fantastico ones. It's your call - do a little research and see which you like best.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great! thank you! I set up my shopping cart on Mals-e very easy to use, now how do i get it on my website?

Comment

Originally posted by Gh0stw0lf
            Great! thank you! I set up my shopping cart on Mals-e very easy to use, now how do i get it on my website?
            Read his instructions! Lol It's not too difficult. Briefly, you make buttons for each of your products, take a look at one of my sites to get an idea. Follow his instructions carefully and make sure you add the correct server details and your user id. It'll make sense when you read through.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X