gap at the top of my page menu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gap at the top of my page menu...

Ok, this is really bugging me about dreamweaver! How do I get rid of the space above my menu / logo at the top of my page? Everytime I create a new page in Dreamweaver this happens. Here take a look... I am using tables for the menu.

Thanks!
    John

Re: gap at the top of my page menu...

I am not an expert but I think it is to do with the co-ordinates in your coding. For no spaces they should be 0,0.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Thanks royb! I was thinking this to. When I get home tonight I will look through the code. I am a absolute newbie at this. but, Maybe I will see something. I would think that you could give the table a postion some how. There is probably a way to change this default in dreamweaver to. I just wish I knew where to change it?

John

Comment

is it realy a prob tho the gap cos i see a good site and it realy doesnt pop out at you untill you mentioned it , just fort id say
        any way are the games etc yours for sale and second hand? so like people can advertise there things with you?
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

AllStar has a point, I would not have noticed either.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            is it realy a prob tho the gap cos i see a good site and it realy doesnt pop out at you untill you mentioned it , just fort id say
            any way are the games etc yours for sale and second hand? so like people can advertise there things with you?
            Allstarsfaces... I don't think it is really a problem. More of something that bugs me. I guess I can be picky. I wanted to also figure out how to get rid of the gap. So I could be more familar with Dreamweaver.

The games are mine. I am the original owner. Yes, they are for sale.

Yes! people can advertise things for sale on my site. As of now just video games and computer hardware. To run an ad cost $1.89 and it will run for 90 days.

I am a gamer and tohught this would be a good idea for people to be able to sell their used games and equipment. If you try to trade your games in at like eb games, gamestop or some retailer like them you really get shafted on the amount they give you. So, I came up with my site to help gamers connect with other gamers to sell and trade games and gear.

Thanks for replying!
            John

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
              AllStar has a point, I would not have noticed either.
              Yep, most people do not notice either. I am mostly wanting to figure out why DW does this as a default setting. I am a total newbe to the webpage stuff and find DW to be kinda complex but, I am picking it up little by little.

John

Comment

Working...
              X