Php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php

Can someone advise me the best site to learn how to add php to my frontpage website

Re: Php

learning php is no small task, people take college courses on this topic.
    Your best bet is to do a Google search, there are dozens of online courses
    and resources that will get you started.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

http://www.w3schools.com/ Does an excellent job of giving you the basics. Also there is http://www.hscripts.com which is also great.

Another great source is http://www.phpfreaks.com/

Hope that gets ya started.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

w3schools is probably the best basic learning website on the internet. It offer a basic course on just about every internet programming language there is.

Also www.codewalkers.com is a very good resources as well

PS - PHP isn't too hard to learn, it just takes a little time.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

watdaflip-

Greetings- Did you get my e-mail? Am having a great deal of trouble getting the ereg_replace function to work. Can do it if the result is an echo but not to post to e-mail. When it gets posted to my e-mail it has the @ symbol.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Andy, no i didn't get an email. Umm, try posting the data to the processing script. In the script use ereg_replace, echo the results and send the email. If it echos the right thing but isn't emailing then there is some issue. If you want, you can send it to me and ill see if I can get it to work. send it to my yahoo, it my forum name ******.com. I don't know if ill have time today but ill take a look tomorrow

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks a lot. Interesting- that it will work if an echo statement is the output but not if sending via e-mail.

I will send it sometime tomorrow. Take your time.

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
              X