photoshop background button help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop background button help

Hi...if i make each page as a jpeg with photoshop...so it will be like a 2D image which has the buttons on and allthe bits and bobs i want..can i use that as my background wallpaper so to speak and then just use the bluevoda software to turn the buttons and pictures into links into other pages...kinda like highlight the areas i want as a link and do it that way...make sense?

Re: photoshop background button help

Or another way i can explain it that may make sense...say i had my main page as a scanned photograph of me and my house..and i didnt want any text or visable buttons on there...but when you put the mouse over my head it will take you to an about me page..or when you put the mouse over my house door it will take you into the website..then the next page is similar..ur in my house...u get me? really need advice on this one

cheers :)

Comment

Hi ddbaker112,

Yes what you are suggesting is sound and I have on occassions used exactly that procedure.....

If you place a small rectangle over a button with background colour fuchia(transparent)
      you can then link the rectangle to whever you want......

This also works for photos etc
      and its also a good way of keeping your page sizes down.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

If you are familiar with PhotoShop you can "slice" the image into many different sections and use any slice(s) to make a link.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X