VodaHost is your only option!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost is your only option!

VodaHost with the combination of BlueVoda is the best you can get. I have searched and searched for better products/host capabilities, they are no where to be found.

Most webhosts make you pay $9.95 per month (if not more), and guess what? You get maybe only 5-90g bandwidth a month, 500mb-1g storage, and a horrible webpage design program (maybe even none at all).

VodaHost offers 300g bandwidth! That is simply amazing. You won't find another webhost offering 300g for $7.75 a month. Other hosts charge you $20, $30, or even $40(sometimes higher) a month for 300gb bandwidth!

I was just surfing on the net and I see an ad for 1,000mb(1g) storage and 50g bandwidth for $18.85 a month. What a rip!

With VodaHost you get 5 times that amount of storage and 6 times as much bandwidth for less than half the price! With VodaHost you even get unlimited pop email accounts, unlimited subdomains, and most importantly a technical support service no other host can match.

Instead of having to dial a 1-800 number or emailing some stranger when problems occur, you can create a support ticket and expect a quick and understandable response!

You think thats crazy?

Well a lot of the time VodaHost's support team will personally call you! You will familiarize yourself with the support team(if you want to) and will be able to chat/call them anytime you please.

Another great thing about VodaHost is that people who have never built a website can start very easily. It looks complicated at first but it really isn't. The VodaHost team will personally make sure you are taken care of. If you have problems they will walk you through it every step of the way.

VodaHost is the best webhost, hands down.

My websites will be hosted by VodaHost until the day I die.

You don't even need to think about joining VodaHost, just do it! You won't be disapointed.

Check out this chart if you don't believe me.
    http://www-web-hosting.info/hosting-email.htm

Even the $14.95 host on the chart can't even compare, it has 10gb bandwidth a month!

Don't get taken advantage of, choose VodaHost.

Steven.H -loyal VodaHost customer
    http://www.outwardcreations.com
    Last edited by Steven.H; 07-07-2005, 04:27 AM. Reason: Changing icon
    ::Steven.H::

I think VodaHost rocks! I have never seen such a user friendy hosting company.

Comment

Vodahost is the best!

Go Voda!

Comment

Do not choose any other webhost out there. Vodahost will take good care of you, they know what they are doing (unlike other hosts). Join now, don't hesitate!

Comment

Thanks Guys.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X