Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up on the text sizing issue

Hi all,

Previously I wrote about how my text in BV shrinks down 2 point sizes in my browser Internet Explorer 6. I tested some things:

I tried changing the text size of my site pages in IE, and nothing changes. I tried changing text size of Amazon.com pages in IE, and the text *does* change. Same with yahoo.com

Further testing: I opened up Netscape Navigator, and the text size of my site *will* change.

And, opening up Netscape Navigator afresh, opening my site page, and "increasing text size" once, will bring the text size to the same size as I see it in BlueVoda editor.

To confirm it all... it's not just with my site. I also tried Amanda's (girlonthehill) website. IE will not let me resize her page either, while Netscape Navigator will.

If anyone can solve the mystery as to why the above is happening...you're internet God. :)

Hope it helps ...eventually..

TS

Re: Follow up on the text sizing issue

Make sure you have all IE updates and patches. Once done- re-start and see what happens.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy, I'll give it a shot - thank you.. :)

Comment

Wish I could help, would love that title. At least until good friday.
        I think Keith is already there. By the way Keith, I got JAlbum up and working
        and think I will use JAlbum as far as it will get me ..... then??? worry about Then when I get there. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Working...
        X