Newcomer to VodaHost! Tell me what yo think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer to VodaHost! Tell me what yo think

Hello Everyone out there in VodaHostLand!
    Please let me know what you think! Give it to me all - Thumbs up, Thumbs down! I am opened to suggestions as well as constructive criticism. Just keep in mind that it still is a work in progress.

HELP!!!
    1. Also can anyone help me with two things i am trying to accomplish. I am trying to have the form on my site to sumbit to an already existing e-mail account not through VodaHost.
    2. I am still trying to figure out why when I use the OLE button function to insert a PDF or Word DOC file (New or Existing) why it does not load into my webpage. Can anyone help, Please!

I love this website builder. Isn't it the greatest!
    Here is the website!

www.ced-events.com

Hiness2

Re: Newcomer to VodaHost! Tell me what yo think

1)...FORM name="LayoutForm" method="POST" action="" enctype="multipart/form-data
    your form is missing an action whatever.php file......

Your site is looking very professional and cool, you have put a lot of work into it. I like the opening and the video presentation.

You need to resize your pics to get the loading speed down....

Continue as you have started and you will end up with a winner.....

good luck.....and have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi,

Nice site. Well laid out for interested parties. Very slow loading for me though and as a result did not have time to watch video. Will check back later.

Bzzz
      P.S. - My friend an I do floral design for weddings in Jamaica (well she designs...I do grunt work) and if you need a contact here let me know.
      One of our weddings will be featured in Brides magazine in September.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi. noticed that your pages have that horizontal scroll, bit of a nuisance and easy to fix. Page properties 800 and at same time you might consider adding a title to your page.

The presentation loaded quickly, nice one.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

It took a while to load. It was interesting. I will tell the future Mrs. to take a look and get her feedback.
          David
          David B
          LGD Design Innovations
          www.lgddesign.com
          david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

Lovely site! What is it about wedding sites at the moment? Is it the time of year, or is BV attracting romantics? (only kidding!).

I take it there are a couple of pages you haven't put up yet as I couldn't get the links to work.

Will be better once you have resized the images. Your video was good though - loaded fast and played smoothly and clearly.

Great site!
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Lovely site! What is it about wedding sites at the moment? Is it the time of year, or is BV attracting romantics? (only kidding!).

I take it there are a couple of pages you haven't put up yet as I couldn't get the links to work.

Will be better once you have resized the images. Your video was good though - loaded fast and played smoothly and clearly.

Great site!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Sorry, ignore duplicate entry! My ISP did a funny on me!
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1

Great site!
                  What images would you be referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                    1)...FORM name="LayoutForm" method="POST" action="" enctype="multipart/form-data
                    your form is missing an action whatever.php file......

Your site is looking very professional and cool, you have put a lot of work into it. I like the opening and the video presentation.

You need to resize your pics to get the loading speed down....

Continue as you have started and you will end up with a winner.....

good luck.....and have fun
                    Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. Would you be able to give me a reference to what photos could be resized?

Susan

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                      Hi,

Nice site. Well laid out for interested parties. Very slow loading for me though and as a result did not have time to watch video. Will check back later.

Bzzz
                      P.S. - My friend an I do floral design for weddings in Jamaica (well she designs...I do grunt work) and if you need a contact here let me know.
                      One of our weddings will be featured in Brides magazine in September.
                      Bzzz

Thank you so much for your kind comments, and yes, we would definitely be interested in keeping in contact with you. We would love to expand our horizon in doing some destination weddings in the near future. I will be working on the video download issues. And Congratulations to your friend on the feature in Bride Magazine!! Wow what an honor! Would love to see it! Please let me know what issue it is in. And trust me although you may see yourself as a grunt, she doesn't see your work as grunt work! Every little bit of help from friends, family and team members is sooooooo prescious in our line of business. You are a blessing to her, just as my team members have been a blessing to me! Talk with you soon!

Susan

Comment

Working...
                      X