two websites overhauled !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two websites overhauled !

I have spent 9 days on re-doing the Software Editorial website to be more user firendly, plus my own personal website.

Any comments are very very welcome

here they are

Re: two websites overhauled !

Hi Chris
    I just checked out your sites and fond them both very good on the eye. I am into non-linear video editing and also play the guitar in a band. I think it would be a good idea on your music site to post a sound clip sample so that viewers can listen to a bit of the music. (or is there one already and I missed it).

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

I am going to do this, very soon.

I have only just taken my wife out of hospital, as we have a new baby girl in our family Sophia Alivia - so after recovering from extreme fatique I shall be more diligent in this matter.

Comment

Great Job! Very professional. One critic! I would work on using a cleaner font like (arial or something similiar for your links) and increasing it's size so that it can be more readable. Love the Video clip on S****Max! And Congratulations on Sophia Alivia! I truly understand the stress, fatigue and tiredness on being a stay-at-home mommy of a two boys - 3 year old and a almost 2 year old, and a business owner on top of that! It can be difficult at times. Keep up the great work on your website! And enjoy that baby girl!

SZQ

Comment

Your sites look great and congrats on your new baby.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

I just went back to your site because someone posted a link on 'Shadow Music' and I noticed the links at the bottom of the page this time. I think they need to be duplicated higher up the page or made a touch bigger so that they are more prominent.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
            royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Your sites are both very nicely done. Congratulations on the baby.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
              X