What is my user name and password?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is my user name and password?

Hello, I just purchased the one year subscription to the BlueVoda hosting service. The domain name I created was: doveofpeacebedandbreakfast But, I never got any option (or at least I didn't see one), for creating a user name and a password so that I can publish my website. I am lost. As I understand it, when you purchase the subscription, the registration gave me the options to put my information in, but I was never able to create a user name and a password for the site-to-be. Where do I create that? Did I miss it somewhere during the registration, I am sure I didn't fill the option in.
    -Chad/DRUMMER BOY

Re: What is my user name and password?

Originally posted by DRUMMER BOY
    Hello, I just purchased the one year subscription to the BlueVoda hosting service. The domain name I created was: doveofpeacebedandbreakfast But, I never got any option (or at least I didn't see one), for creating a user name and a password so that I can publish my website. I am lost. As I understand it, when you purchase the subscription, the registration gave me the options to put my information in, but I was never able to create a user name and a password for the site-to-be. Where do I create that? Did I miss it somewhere during the registration, I am sure I didn't fill the option in.
    You will shortly receive a 'welcome' email which will contain your login name and password. Please check your spam and bulk folders - it often gets waylaid!

Welcome to the VodaHost family!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

it will be a password and user name you havnt heard of and when you log in i think you can change your username and password later on
      just thought id add that mandy wandy
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I received an invoice after purchasing, and I've checked it, but it does not contain that information. I also recieved an email after downloading BlueVoda, is there a third email I am to recieve, or is my user name and password contained in the first?
        -Chad/DRUMMER BOY

Comment

I received an invoice after purchasing, and I've checked it, but it does not contain that information. I also recieved an email after downloading BlueVoda, is there a third email I am to recieve, or is my user name and password contained in the first?
          If you have signed up for a hosting account then you should have recieved a 'welcome email' containing all the details of your account, including the login, password and IP addresses. This email can end up in your spam or bulk mail folders - so please check there. If you haven't received it then you need to submit a support ticket and request that VH resend this email to you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hmm, now I'm wondering. I signed up for a domain name, is that the same as a hosting account?
            -Chad/DRUMMER BOY

Comment

Hmm, now I'm wondering. I signed up for a domain name, is that the same as a hosting account?
              Aaah! No, it isn't. In order to publish your BV website you need to purchase a VodaHost hosting plan. Click here to order. For more information - take the royal tour (there's a link beneath my signature).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thankyou so much for your help-I've done some web desgin in the past, but never had to do the publishing part of it myself, so this is new territory for me.

One last question-why did I purchase the domain name then?
                -Chad/DRUMMER BOY

Comment

Thankyou so much for your help-I've done some web desgin in the past, but never had to do the publishing part of it myself, so this is new territory for me.

One last question-why did I purchase the domain name then?
                  Mmmmm, dunno. Only you can answer that, my friend! If you are anything like most of us - you will become addicted to designing websites in BV and end up building them for fun! I'm sure your domain name won't be wasted. I have six! Lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X