Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Unlimited Email

Hi,

I have posted a few times. Still working on my site at home. Anyway, I have a question about the unlimited email. I am a novice here, so this may sound stupid, but can I offer members of my site free email with a membership, and that would be hosted by this unlimited email thing you offer? And it also says you have webmail? If the other question is yes, can my customers use this webmail that vodahost has to check their mail? Is there a limit on mailbox sizes (5MB, etc.)? Can you put a limit on it?

Just wondering. I was thinking that I could offer a email address as a benefit to becoming a member and didn't know if you would host it on your services through vodahost, or how that would work. I know that would count towards my bandwidth every month and my storage space, but if I did not know if you would allow this. Thanks in advance.

Charles

No, you are not permitted to operate a commercial email service on our servers.
    Yes you can limited the size of mailbox sizes when you create them. You do this
    in the control panel.

All mail counts towards bandwidth and storage limits.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X