PDA

View Full Version : Help with adding HTML

Comic-Art-Ink
06-20-2006, 09:57 PM
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I could not find the thread. I am trying to add the banners and signage from Voda Affiliates to my site. I followed the tutorial about adding HTML by clicking, opening the box, adding the script... but then what? When I did that and checked my site the actual text of the script comes up. Can someone please help?
Thanks

Girlonthehill
06-20-2006, 10:16 PM
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I could not find the thread. I am trying to add the banners and signage from Voda Affiliates to my site. I followed the tutorial about adding HTML by clicking, opening the box, adding the script... but then what? When I did that and checked my site the actual text of the script comes up. Can someone please help?
Thanks
You need to open an HTML box (lefthand menu - top button, I think). Double click this box then paste the code into it. Then place it where you want it to appear.

Comic-Art-Ink
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Right, that's what I did. I then saved my page, "published" it and went to check it out. Nada, the text was displayed not the banner.

Andy128
06-21-2006, 09:14 AM
When putting HTML code in that box- it is important to make sure you get all the code. If you left our a closing tag- the result will be all of it showing on the page.

Just a thought.

Comic-Art-Ink
06-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks for yur ideas, but it still not working. I made sure the entire script was copied, I pasted it into the HTML box. Saved and published. Nada

HHEELLLLPPP!

Bethers
06-25-2006, 12:48 AM
how about giving us the published page to look at - we'll be able to check your source and hopefully find the problem.