Help with adding HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with adding HTML

I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I could not find the thread. I am trying to add the banners and signage from Voda Affiliates to my site. I followed the tutorial about adding HTML by clicking, opening the box, adding the script... but then what? When I did that and checked my site the actual text of the script comes up. Can someone please help?
    Thanks

Re: Help with adding HTML

Originally posted by Comic-Art-Ink
    I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I could not find the thread. I am trying to add the banners and signage from Voda Affiliates to my site. I followed the tutorial about adding HTML by clicking, opening the box, adding the script... but then what? When I did that and checked my site the actual text of the script comes up. Can someone please help?
    Thanks
    You need to open an HTML box (lefthand menu - top button, I think). Double click this box then paste the code into it. Then place it where you want it to appear.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Right, that's what I did. I then saved my page, "published" it and went to check it out. Nada, the text was displayed not the banner.

Comment

When putting HTML code in that box- it is important to make sure you get all the code. If you left our a closing tag- the result will be all of it showing on the page.

Just a thought.
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks for yur ideas, but it still not working. I made sure the entire script was copied, I pasted it into the HTML box. Saved and published. Nada

HHEELLLLPPP!

Comment

how about giving us the published page to look at - we'll be able to check your source and hopefully find the problem.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X