Re-Publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Publish

I have made changes to about 6 pages and published them " published succesfully" it said. So how come I still see my old pages on the web?
    I've used window washer 4 times, but I've still got the old stuff sitting there solid as a rock. Any ideas?

Originally posted by golfshirtsrus
    I have made changes to about 6 pages and published them " published succesfully" it said. So how come I still see my old pages on the web?
    I've used window washer 4 times, but I've still got the old stuff sitting there solid as a rock. Any ideas?
    I had the same problem, however it was down to me not saving the new page in the right sub-directory doh( silly me or words to that effect)

Also I had people report old pages being shown, this was down to their search program caching the page, this can happen with your brower, try cleaning your brower, goto tools.

Last But least try F5

Hope that helps sort you out
    Last edited by Maddog; 07-08-2005, 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Re-Publish

Thanks maddog, I tried tools and that hasn't worked.
      I have been saving my new pages as normal in "Save As Ctrl+Shift+s". Any good?
      What does F5 do?

Comment

It happens. Normally I just hit refresh button a few times and it changes to the newest published page.

Btw: F5 is a shortcut for the refresh button.
        Last edited by Steven.H; 07-11-2005, 06:24 AM. Reason: Add-on information
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
        X