Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

When my form entries are sent to my e-mail, they send as: "Mail Delivery failed: returning message to sender"

Here's the code on my thank you page, any ideas?

<script language="php">
    $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
    $mailto = "raidecom@raiderslive.com";
    $mailsubj = "Form submission";
    $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
    reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
    $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form:\n";
    while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS)) { $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n"; }
    if (!eregi("\n",$HTTP_POST_VARS[email])) { mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead); }
    </script>

Re: Quick question

Your code seems correct. Check your email account
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The form gets emailed, the subject is "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" though, just doesn't seem correct...

Comment

I tried sending a simple email to yours, and it gave me the same error. So i can simply suppose that either your email address in the script is wrong, or your email account is not perfectly functioning.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Has to be the address, any idea how to fix that?

Comment

What's your real email?
            Navaldesign

Comment

my bluevoda email? raidecom@raiderslive.com

Comment

It seems that you have an email problem, not a form problem. This is what i get when i send you a normal email:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
                raidecom@raiderslive.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA raiderslive.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check all recipients of this\r\n550 message to verify they are valid."

Please check your email account
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X