Load time question in Site Report Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load time question in Site Report Card

I ran wildedgeconservationscience.org through the SiteReportCard and recieved the following ranking: DetailsRatingSummaryLink Check10/10Broken links: 0HTML Check9/10HTML Errors: 0, warnings: 2Load Time Check1/10Load Time: 93.14 secondsMeta Tag Check10/10Meta Tag Warnings: 0Spell Check10/10Possible Misspellings: 1Keyword Check10/10Total words: 69
    I have already used the PixResizer on all of the photos, and realigned the text boxes. I don't think this is a particulary "heavy" site in terms of photos or text. I had comments before but thought they were addressed when I changed the photos. The site loads fine through my cable connection, so I didn't really know that this was still an issue. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to help the site load faster?

Re: Load time question in Site Report Card

Please provide the url of your site and we will take a look at it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

oppps, sorry! www.wildedgeconservationscience.org

The load time said 1 out of 10...which I guess is the slowest it COULD be! :(

Thanks for helping me with this!

Comment

well, I just got your site on dial-up - I'm at 52 K right now - in about 30 seconds. What I realized though - is EVERYTHING on your page is an image - there is no text whatsoever - why did you do that? It will hurt you tremendously with search engines - se's look for unique content - you have no content they can see except your links to other pages. I suggest you rethink how you've done the page.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X