Preview Form Input in an Iframe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Form Input in an Iframe?

I wish to create a Form where the user can see the results of their input in an Iframe located to the right of the Form.

I require 3 fields, a button for View (to see the output in the Iframe) and obviously a Reset and Submit button.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Preview Form Input in an Iframe?

You may have another reason. But could you not email the results of the form to you & them when they press send? There must be a simple script for this.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
      You may have another reason. But could you not email the results of the form to you & them when they press send? There must be a simple script for this.

Chris.
      The site for a guy who engraves 'Dog Tags', the idea is that the background to the view in the Iframe will be a dog tag and the text will be show on this to simulate how the finished product will look.

Apparently he's seen it working somewhere (still trying to find out where).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dawnbreaker
        The site for a guy who engraves 'Dog Tags', the idea is that the background to the view in the Iframe will be a dog tag and the text will be show on this to simulate how the finished product will look.

Apparently he's seen it working somewhere (still trying to find out where).

Thanks
        I'm not 100% certain but think that you may need a special script to handle this for you. I don't think it's do-able in BV.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, and offer you some alternative advice :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Another alternative may be to get the FREE Vodahost form maker pro. You can make up what ever type of form you like without having to know any scripting. I have just started using it & it works great for me. It will also send an email to the you/the recipient/ & store the info in a database. The database info can be viewed on site (your eys only) & transferred to XL in a CSV format. Plus I believe you can set the form to preview before sending. (Haven’t tried this part yet).
          I had some problems installing the software, but this was likely to be my fault. But vodahost will install it for you for $30.00, (will take this option more often). Have a look at 2 pages on my site to see if this sort of thing would work, both of these are in a frame & a thank you comes up after in the same frame. Give it a try if you want, the site is still in the build stage. It would be nice to know that you get an email sent to you, to test it. Let us know.
          http://www.collectors-info.com/newsletter_page_with_form.html

http://www.collectors-info.com/Contact_us.html

Cheers

Chris
          PS. i dont mind anyone testing the links above, just to let me know all is working ok.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
            Another alternative may be to get the FREE Vodahost form maker pro. You can make up what ever type of form you like without having to know any scripting. I have just started using it & it works great for me. It will also send an email to the you/the recipient/ & store the info in a database. The database info can be viewed on site (your eys only) & transferred to XL in a CSV format. Plus I believe you can set the form to preview before sending. (Haven’t tried this part yet).
            I had some problems installing the software, but this was likely to be my fault. But vodahost will install it for you for $30.00, (will take this option more often). Have a look at 2 pages on my site to see if this sort of thing would work, both of these are in a frame & a thank you comes up after in the same frame. Give it a try if you want, the site is still in the build stage. It would be nice to know that you get an email sent to you, to test it. Let us know.
            http://www.collectors-info.com/newsletter_page_with_form.html

http://www.collectors-info.com/Contact_us.html

Cheers

Chris
            PS. i dont mind anyone testing the links above, just to let me know all is working ok.
            Thanks for that Chris I will have a look at the Form Maker Pro, by the way your text links work fine but not the Drop Down ones at the top ( at least not for me)

Cheers
            Brian

Comment

Brian is right, only 1 of the dropdown menus worked for me ???

but I liked what I did see.............
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
              X