Have I missed something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I missed something?

Well, I managed to set up two new accounts on outlook, but this third one - typically, the one I want to use the most, having a problem when I click to receive....
    Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'info', Server: 'mail.tiamats.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

I'm sure the passwords are ok. Is it worth deleting the whole thing and starting again? Any ideas?
    www.tiamats.co.uk

Re: Have I missed something?

I'm getting a little overwhelmed on the password stuff. When to use the ones supplied with VH/BV and when to insert one of my own...I changed a password et voila, received my test incoming mail, however not the outgoing, still get....

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'info', Server: 'mail.tiamats.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Sorry for this....it's all very new to me and I feel a little out of my depth sometimes!
    www.tiamats.co.uk

Comment

Username and passwords used in the emails can be anything that you wish. Just make sure to use the same that you have defined when you created your email account (in VH control panel) also in OE
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Done & dusted. Yes, I'd still managed to mix up a name/password here and there, couldn't see it for looking!

Thanks for your help ND...again
        www.tiamats.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X