Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• optimizing -

Id like to see an optimizing button...lol
    Im so sick of going all over the net to different links - one says Im excellent - one says Im wrong - one says Im having illegal areas - one needs more work - one Im perfect...its all over the board.
    I just need one place
    one solution
    and have it the proper one......

Re: optimizing -

Or maybe an optimizing fairy? just a tiny thing that will wave a wand over my sites and make it sooo..

Comment

I suppose theres no Santy claus either.............

Comment

Yes ...Kate there is a Santa Claus...but he's busying optimizing his own website...and well let's just say he's not doing any better...he's having to fight past the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, and all ther others to be heard. THE bunny's been doing well each year...must be his realtion Bugs and Energizer..who're helping.
        (oh by the way there is a site called northpole.com...I'm not sure it's his...).

But in the end...I want optimizing as well in one place...sigh...
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

lol Beezzz....whew...worried there for a bit...
          see it just isnt fair...they all dont have any optimizing issues...or seach issues...If I were THAT well known I would have people beating my site door down...maybe I should change the name to Santa's Vermont Note cards..lol
          wait wait..maybe The toothfaries Old Faded Memeories...
          see now Im onto something...lol

Comment

lol...well at least you know that at x-mas you'll be popular and giving good ole Santa a run for his money...either that or you'll be seeing a lot of orders for new teeth....hmmm

I knwo what you mean...I've been trying everything....my nepwhew says spam people...but I just can't bring myself to do it...I hate nd don't want to torture anywone that way...but I'm becominga desperate woman..it could happen.
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

no no no - dont revert to spamming! thats against the rules here I believe-not to mention it should be if its not against the law!...lol
              you wouldnt do that anyway..I know...but I do understand your frustration that why I wish there was an easier way...
              bwaaaaa haaaaa

Comment

No...lol...unfortunately for me the angel on my shoulder is a bigger nag than the devil who is most times on a coffe break and so I'm a 'goody' two ***** to the end would never spam...detest it with a passion...

Ah well..then it's back to the ole drawing board...or screen in this case and trying to make the millions of people out there come take a visit in my little world...boy do I need a good rum punch everytime I start this...lol...driving me to drink...ok not really ...more of a tea person..I'm sooooo boring...lol

bzzz
                Beezz
                sigpic

Comment

LOL - just remember - make the website the best it can be for your CUSTOMERS - that's what the se's really want to see - professional, no spelling errors -

Biggest thing - don't do your website the way YOU want it to look - that's the biggest design error - it has to be friendly to the customer - same thing when choosing keywords - does no good to use words YOU want people to search for - you need to do the homework for what words people ARE searching with.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of not the best SEO places out there - so don't go crazy with all of them - but the basics should be the same.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

I dunno, Beth.....

If Staples can have an "Easy" button, why can't VodaHost have a "Perfect" button??

As far as I can tell, what we are all doing here is MUCH more important than selling pens, paper clips and staples.....

LOL
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                      I dunno, Beth.....

If Staples can have an "Easy" button, why can't VodaHost have a "Perfect" button??

As far as I can tell, what we are all doing here is MUCH more important than selling pens, paper clips and staples.....

LOL
                      Here you go..........

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Comment

I dont think your perfect button is working...Ive been pressing it for hours. and my site is still icky!..lol

Comment

Beth - I wish you could have seen my first site...lol...I got many replies on how nice my personal site was...they had NO idea I was a business...that was because of my excitement over using all the bells n whistles and cutsie things that I liked...So since Ive been told to change it, Ive been desparately trying to buff it up - yet keep a bit of my personal fluffy style...and its diffficult. Now Im in the cunundrum of SEO options...all give a different opinion...with one Im right on cue - with another Im way off base...now something has occured and I dont know what...Ive gone from over a hundred hits a day to maybe one...or 10...Im sure Ive either done something wrong or not done something I should do...but what is my question...

Comment

Kate - a couple suggestions - Don't use the words "click here" and definitely don't let them be the first words on your site - and make the clickable words ONLY be keywords - so the name only should be what's clicable. You want keywords for the site you are ON to be the first words the se's see. So - move the enticement to visit your other site down the page - and maybe use "Visit SUch and Such" - and only make such and such clickable - not the word visit. In your title on Kateart - I suggest leaving most of it - but moving Kateart to the end of the title - so the keywords again start it out. - Vermont etc etc at Kateart.

Yes, you want to keep your personality on the site - but it's very important that you make it obvious that the site it selling a product and easy to buy - let your personality come through in what you write.

Then I suggest working on link trading - blogging - writing a good news release - etc - get some marketing ideas going that will help bring traffic.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ive done what you suggested. I agree it looks much cleaner.
                              As far as linking and all Ive been trying to do that. I have a blog, but just copy and paste from others writings as I dont have much to say, Im a photographer not a writer!..and Im not very good at getting a point across..Ive been struggling with different marketing ideas, and cant seem to find the right one...

Comment

Working...
                              X