404 Error Message and other ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Error Message and other ?s

My site is: www.epgusa.com I get an error message when I click on "contact us" button. I named the BV page as "contact" and pubished it to the server as "contactus.html" Can someone take a look at this and tell me what I need to change.

Also, when I tried to create a folder on the server for Images, like the one I did in BV (so I can put all my pictures in one folder)and set up links to it: http://www.mydomain.com/images it gave me an error message saying it couldn't find it under the public folder. Can someone tell me how to structure my files under the public folder so I can create subfolders and the server be able to find the info. This would help.

Re: 404 Error Message and other ?s

I solved this problem by just renaming my BV page to "contactus". Now it works.
    I noticed though that I'm getting new windows to open up for each link. What setting do I need to change where it says target, right now I thinks it's set to "blank" Can someone explain what each option does, e.g. blank, top, parent and self?

Thxs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dween Bean
      I solved this problem by just renaming my BV page to "contactus". Now it works.
      I noticed though that I'm getting new windows to open up for each link. What setting do I need to change where it says target, right now I thinks it's set to "blank" Can someone explain what each option does, e.g. blank, top, parent and self?

Thxs.
      Use _self.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
        Use _self.
        Thanks, I'll try that. So many new windows, so little time. lol.

Comment

Hi Dween Been
          you have all the buttons set to Blank, reset them to Self. if you have any links on your pages that go to pages on your site set them to Self , this will not open a new window. But if you put a link on that goes off your site to another site then set to Blank this is so that when they close it, they will come back to your site.
          also the image rollover on your home page has a link in it that goes no were.

Comment

Working...
          X