Feedback, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback, please!

During usability testing, one person encountered pages with text overwritten. I'd appreciate some feedback about the overlaying as well as the entire site. Thanks! www.archetyposonline.org

Re: Feedback, please!

Nice,
    Might want to title your pages.
    On home page, your header/logo is off center or short, compare with other pages so Name appears crowded to left.
    I didn't see any overlapping.
    In registration links open in new pages (only place this happens).
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

nice site. ditto on Bill's comments. The overlapping I encounter was easily taken care by control/scrolling wheel
      on mouse. everything seemed to work.

choco777
      mayatabasco.com
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. I'll check the Home Page and adjust the art and title. This is my first site so I'm a bit nervous about it. BlueVoda has been a lifesaver, though!

Sallee

Comment

Hi ..very nice and tryly interesting site. It really pulled me in and I like the colors the beauiful background artwork ...and the interesting courses you are offering. Really great...always amazes me the range of topics we BV subscribers cover. Excellent job.

bzzz
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks so much, Beezzz. I'm glad you liked the looks of the site! It's good to be part of the Blue Voda community. Your comments are encouraging.
            Sallee

Comment

Originally posted by Sallee
              During usability testing, one person encountered pages with text overwritten. I'd appreciate some feedback about the overlaying as well as the entire site. Thanks! www.archetyposonline.org
              You have done a whale's amount of work here. Very nicely laid out sight and everything seems to work too. Congratulations to you.

Comment

Working...
              X