Another text Issue, sorry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another text Issue, sorry!

When Im building in Voda and then I preview in the web browser it see what it will look like, some of my text stays where it is suppose to, and then alot of the texas just go completely off the page in a straight line!
    Whats going on? And what is the lock feature?
    Thank you guys, I know your busy!

Re: Another text Issue, sorry!

Lets you lock everything or single items in place. Useful when making a table or form.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Will that hold my text where it is suppose to be when I preview it in my browser? Why is my text running off the screen when I preview? Dont want this happening. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fitch0082
        Will that hold my text where it is suppose to be when I preview it in my browser? Why is my text running off the screen when I preview? Dont want this happening. Thanks!
        It's best to put your text inside a table to keep it neat and tidy.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hey, I didnt want to make a new thread. I used your advice and put in a table and it works great but I have another issue, a very small one. Before putting my text in a table, I just layed it over a box that was make under Shape. The reason I like the Shape is because I can use a gradient so my box isnt just ALL white or whatever color I want to set it to. With the table, I can use a gradient, and its all white. What can I do about having a gradient in my table? What are my choices of achieving that? Thank you guys alot!

Comment

And what about putting pictures in the table? Do I just lay them over the table and they will stay or is there some other method?

Comment

Sorry!!! Haha. Is this ok for the table? What I did was layed the TAble with the text in it, OVER the Shape(that has gradient) and now I can see the gradient. Is that ok to do or will that mess stuff up once its live?

Comment

Working...
              X