Publishing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

Do i have to use voda host in order to use voda site builder. I already have a webhost , but love your site builder. i tried to anser this on my own but could not find a frequently asked questions section on your website.

Thanks

Re: Publishing Question

Originally posted by Apostle_Joseph
    Do i have to use voda host in order to use voda site builder. I already have a webhost , but love your site builder. i tried to anser this on my own but could not find a frequently asked questions section on your website.

Thanks
    BlueVoda website builder is FREE to download and use to everyone BUT you must have a VodaHost account in order to publish your BlueVoda site. For more information please take the tour - click the link below my signature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply, awesome response. Is it against the terms and conditions for me to genrate the html code, and paste it into my editor and upload to my site that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle_Joseph
        Thank you for your quick reply, awesome response. Is it against the terms and conditions for me to genrate the html code, and paste it into my editor and upload to my site that way.
        You are welcome.

What you're thinking won't work anyway. BV's HTML code is only generated at the time it is published.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I've experimented some with this. I do not know if it is against the user agreement to do this-and I do not plan to do it myself, but when your page open, you can view it in your browser without publishing. Then you can right click the page while it is open in your browser-copy the HTML, and then paste it to your browser. Now, your only problem is that the HTML you have copied is all generated as a temporary .HTML file, so the page will not display graphics/links/images/etc... So, once you have it in your text editor, you will have to manually get the things you want on the page, open them in your browser, and then paste the target to your text editor. This can take some time, but it's worth it if you already have a host and don't want to switch.

Oh, just so you know, this has all been experiment trial and error, I've never published anything using this method.
          -Chad/DRUMMER BOY

Comment

Working...
          X