blue voda icon in buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue voda icon in buttons

Hi all , I`m a new member and I would like to know how to remove the Blue voda ` shield image ` from my link buttons as it obscures part of the link text or is this a permenant feature ? Rambler

The shield image is only on one button, you have hundreds more to choose from.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

button styles

when i try to change the style of the menu or navigation buttons it only gives me the button style with the logo on it - 1 style? how do i get more?

Comment

Hi, insert the navigation buttons. Double click, and go down to the style drop down menu at the bottom and change the style to the one you like.

Sarah :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: blue voda icon in buttons

how can i use the buttons to reffer to another place of the website?
          for example if my website is www.website.com and i put in the url www.website.com/products.html how can i put thing in the products section?

Comment

Create a page called "products" with the content you want. Publish it.
            Double click the menubar, and edit the buttons text (type for each one, "Home", "Products", "About us" etc. For each one, provide also the link, as you have descrbed it: www.website.com/products.html etc.
            Save the page and publish.

The menu needs to be in all pages.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

but what about if i have a subsection in my website for examle i have www.website.com/greek/contact.html
              what should i name the website with the content contact at the subsection greek.when i tried to name it greek/contact.bvp tp save it it said the above filename is invalid.
              can you help me please your previous reply helped me a lot.

Comment

If you have subfolders in your site, create the same subfolder structure in your computer. The BV folder will be for pages that you have in your public_html folder, a folder "greek" will have all the pages that will go in the "greek" folder of your site and so on.

This way your computer content will mirror your site content, and you will have no problems. A page saved in your computer under the "greek" folder must be published in your "public_html/greek/" folder of your site.

However, the "greek" folder on your computer has to be created before you can save a file in it. Open the page for the Greek contact, and go to "Save as". While the save window is open, right click on the white space, and from the right click menu select New, Folder. Once the folder (named "greek") is created, you can simply save the file in there as "contact" or "contact_greek" or "greek_contact". Don't use slashes "/", your computer interpretes them as path and that's why it gives you the error message
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

can you also please help me on how to change the language to write the page in greek.i have seen the tutorial on how to change the language but it didn't do anything.

Comment

Try for the character set " iso-8859-7 " instead of Windows 1253. Greek machines are usually set to this.
                    Is your computer OS Windows Greek ? If not, you need to also take the steps described at the bottom of the tutorial, regarding the setup of non Unicode programs.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

it does not appear in the page properties.the the iso 8859-7

Comment

Jst type it yourself, it will accept it.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

you are the man thank you very much.i woulden't be able to do it on my own.i o you

Comment

Νασαι καλα. Χαιρετισμους στην ομορφη Κυπρο
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Eυχαριστώ πολύ. Πως ξέρεις Ελληνικά; Mήπως είσαι Έλληνας;

Comment

Working...
                              X