Please Review NEW VERSION thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review NEW VERSION thanks

Well the wife didnt like the last version and as surgested it needed more MEAT dont think im fully there yet but please LOOK and COMMENT
    This is a new business venture for us by going on the net. Thanks to all who have helped us build this and all your comments on the last version.

Glomania manufactures Glow in the Dark, UV Black Light Paints and Pigments, Photochromic, Thermochromic as well as Hydrochromic and Chameleon Color Changing Pigments and Paints Nail, Resin, Epoxy, Craft, Jewelry, Stained Glass and Art

Best regards
    Alber and Theresa.

Re: Please Review NEW VERSION thanks

Way to go, Glows in the dark !! Like it.
    Consider centering your pages.
    The information/product/terminology mouse over indicate http: but the links aren't there.
    In Terms and Conditions, is it DESPATCH or DISPATCH ?
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey, Alber!
      It cleaned up pretty well, huh?
      In paint your ceiling....you have a big space between paragraphs, and had I not looked at the scroll bar, I would not have known there was much more to read on painting a ceiling....

And about the reading part....I like the white on black, but the font you used...is it Arial Narrow?? When set to bold, it becomes unusally unruly on the eyes....maybe try Verdana Bold, or Airal Black (which itself is bold)???

There are some links still needing to go up, but I thing I like this format better than your first foray. Cleaner.

You might also want to edge up your rolling marquee on yout Home page (lower right corner, Terminology) so it is closer to the Header.

Good stuff. Keep it up....I'll be back!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I like it! Ditto on the suggestions above, but over all, great job! I assume you will be spending some time on your title bars to take advantage of the Search engines more in order to drive traffic your way. I definitely agree on the bolding of your font. If you don't bold it, it will look much better and more pleasing to the eye. Good Luck!
        Cindy
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

thanks for the input will get on to it immediately. The font is Haettenschweiler and i suppose if people do not have this font then it will throw Ariel up as default I think I will look at a more standard font.
          Floorlady ,ok youve got my interest Please can I have a master class on How to do that Search Engine thingy......

Comment

A lot of your pictures are a lot bigger than the size that they are shown on your pages, if you resize them to the viewed size your pages will load quicker.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
            royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

thanks royb I will start downsizing where nec. Thanks for that.

Comment

Again Ditto on the font, it is hard on the eyes. Your getting there.
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very nice! Neat product. Like the manner in which you displayed everything.

Hope it is a huge success for you!

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                  X