Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script for voice message audio buttons

Hello All...

I've searched for these terms and can't find help yet.

I'm trying to record a welcome message on my website and add "play, pause, and stop" buttons.

I am looking for some script and instructions for dummies! Good advice re recording is appreciated too.

Thanks,
    WebMagic

Re: Script for voice message audio buttons

Try going through this tutorial first....
    http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/chtuts/20.htm

Adding a "Welcome" message (with buttons) is essentially the same thing as adding music, so following the same instructions will get you where you want to be.

**Go through the forums manually, and pay attention to the recent answers given to CircusPet in his quest to add sound.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Script for voice message audio buttons

Create an audio file with your message. Click on the Windows Media Player icon in BV. Double click it to edit, associate the audio file that you created, make the WMP invisible (tick "Hide" for the controls) , Save and Publish
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X