Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question on phpMyAdmin

Hi everybody.
    just a quick question, can you or is possible to export curtain database files from one database, then import into another database. ie from one forum to another.
    the phpmyadmin has the option to export and inport but i'm not sure if it will go from one to another.
    thanks for any ideas

Re: Quick Question on phpMyAdmin

Yes, you can do this with no problem. Let me know if you need any help.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

"HELP" I've had my head stuck in that database you set up for me on testforum, trying to work out how to insert elements into it. set up new testforum2 and had a go. thought i had done it but looked at your's and it look like i missed a hole book out somewhere, then sore that there is a export and inport option wanted to have go at moving the music files from testforum to the main forum, wondered if it was posible to export those files from there, and inport them into the main forum.

Comment

I'm going to email you some instructions.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry for not getting back sooner racefan,the good lady wife was doing some ( what she calls very important research on ebay ) thank for help, got your instructions i be giving it a go later. will let you what happens. if you don't here a loud bang you take it i've managed it.
          Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
            I'm going to email you some instructions.
            Way to go Racefan20 yet another outstanding job.
            Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X