Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positioning on screen

Hi,
    I've had no major problems to date with my website, the only one is that it's been designed on a laptop, and there everything looks fine and centered, but when viewed on a PC monitor, things are not centered and generally move to the right of the screen.

This might sound stupid (I'm no pro) but is there some way to see how the website would look on a normal monitor when designing it... or some way of centering that would be seen in the centre on any computer???

Thanks and hope someone can help

Re: positioning on screen

Well- first I would suggest that you use the rulers at the top of the work area in the BV builder to stay within 800 width. Additionally- use the page width line guide which can be found in Layout>Guide Settings. Put a check in-"Show guide borders". Make sure it is set to 800 width. This will show you a line where all your content must stay within.

Then just before you publish (EACH TIME)- make sure to check the page width in page properties. I know you probably set it to 800 before- but it will change as you build your page. Make sure to check center in browser and then publish.

That should make it centered on any computer or lap-top.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
    X