membership service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• membership service?

Is it possibe to have a membership on my website through vodahost? If not how can i get one to keep people who dont pay the monthly fee out of certain things like the live chat and forums?

Re: membership service?

Originally posted by Nyce247
    Is it possibe to have a membership on my website through vodahost? If not how can i get one to keep people who dont pay the monthly fee out of certain things like the live chat and forums?
    This is totally the wrong forum for this question, dude.

However you need to set up a sub domain and place your chat/forums onto that. You can set up password protection on a sub domain. Check it out in your control panel.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

sorry for posting in the wrong area. Im new to all this.

Comment

What you want to do can be done, but it will take some work. It's easy to set up a forum (chat is not permitted), but creating the means for your users to pay to access the forum will require some work.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

If you purchase vB, it has a subscription feature, people can pay you thought a few different online bakning services like paypal, it adds the user to a usergroup. You can then select what forums that usergroup can access. Also there are mods out there to intergrate a few difference chat systems out, I would image its possible to setup the access to the chat based on a usergroup as well.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Okay, Thanks for the information. Ive been looking for stuff at google.com and found some stuff that might work out.

Comment

Working...
            X