This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Area

Currently in the text area box it makes you add the text under initial value in the object properties. I think it would be great to add a feature where you can scroll down the text box without going into its properties. This way you can add graphics/more customized text without having to know html code.

Check out my main webpage to see what I mean. I'm currently just overlapping text onto the text box because its easier to customize. It would be nice to be able to scroll down on the text area so I could add more stuff, without having to compromise with code/boring text.

Just an idea.

P.S I'm using the text area box because it looks professional. A regular rectangle box without the scrollbar isn't quite as good.
    ::Steven.H::

Unfortunately what you want is not possible due to limitations of the HTML language. The HTML component TEXTAREA can only contain pure text without formatting.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
      Currently in the text area box it makes you add the text under initial value in the object properties. I think it would be great to add a feature where you can scroll down the text box without going into its properties. This way you can add graphics/more customized text without having to know html code.

Check out my main webpage to see what I mean. I'm currently just overlapping text onto the text box because its easier to customize. It would be nice to be able to scroll down on the text area so I could add more stuff, without having to compromise with code/boring text.

Just an idea.

P.S I'm using the text area box because it looks professional. A regular rectangle box without the scrollbar isn't quite as good.

Steve, like you I use scroll boxes', however I call on a another page to fill the box, this way I don't have to change code, just work in BV( well most of the time), this allow you to do what you want, picture etc

Also makes updating easy etc
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll look into it Maddog.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
        X