Advice for better rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for better rankings

I am ranked 12th on msn for sell my car and sell my car fast, google I am ranked 323, and I am not even showing up on yahoo. any help or advice would be awesome also do you guys think my site is proffesional looking, like if you were wanting to sell a car and you saw my site would you be inclined to use my services?
    www.barberautos.com

Re: Advice for better rankings

where do you see your ranking???
    Can't tell what mine is.......Doh!
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Comment

okay go to http://www.googlerankings.com then sign up to get your api key its free! Then it will show you your google msn and yahoo ranking for the keyword or words you choose.
      www.barberautos.com

Comment

The site looks great, looks like most car sites I ve seen.
        If I would critique any thing it would be:
        You need a pitch paragraph right in that empty spot, move the car pic down a bit, its stealing the best spot for you tittle and description/keyword spot , (it should have your main key words in it, they should always be as close to the top of the page as possible).
        The latest marketing techniques call for a short pitch paragraph where you layout in order: #1 Dramatic differance(Your differant than the other guys because of this fantastic exclamation..)
        #2 Reason to believe(proof of your dramatic differance)
        #3 Overt benifiet (whats the customers benifiet,savings? great car? better warranty?)
        Done correctly you will see a 20% or more up swing in sales.
        Remember, no company can make good on the three things that make up any business, Quality, service, price, its impossible and any marketting professional will tell you so. If you try to add all three into a pitch claim, it will have a negative effect.
        So make as short of a paragraph to lay this formula out and cover two of three main topics and you will have major home page that works for you$$$

P.S.You can just enter your key word into the search bar and see where you rank.

Comment

If you want to continue moving up the rankings and rank in all the se's - you need to work on getting more links BACK to your website using those phrases as the linking text.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X