Where do we see Alexa Rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do we see Alexa Rankings?

I'm eagerly interested in climbing on to the first pages when information is called up in Google and Yahoo etc..

I should believe that most searches on my related subjects aren't for the purchasing kind, as you will see from my web site!

What I would like to know is:

Is it wise to invest in a company to get your site seen on the web?
    and
    Should I put keywords on every page I have launched? Will this get me better visibility on the net?

Thanks for your time and help....
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Re: Where do we see Alexa Rankings?

It's ok, found it using Google - unranked at the moment - thats a little depressing!!!

If anyone could answer the other questions it would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    Marc Sanders

Comment

You should look no further than your Preferred Provider, Marc!

Visit the VodaHits Features page, and try to see why it is not only one of the best Values in Search Engine Optimization, but a better methodology that you can find immediately useful and beneficial as you enhance your VodaHost website and develop fututre opportunities.

Simple aspects of website maintenence and logistics are never really discussed or explained, so when it comes to details that predicate formatting for SEO or elements that require symbiotic implementation, having a "Partner" like VodaHits to take you through the developmental stages on a regular basis can prove to be priceless.

Paying most of these other so-called services premium dollars to perform promises of results usually is a terrible waste, as would be hinging hopes on a basic software do-it-yourself utility.

VodaHits will merit your continued confidence and will over-deliver, as usual!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Roger that - will do sir..

sincerely - thank you
        Marc Sanders

Comment

Working...
        X