help to publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to publish

got a new doamin name, made it an addon in cpanel, made a "under construction" page,when i type int the addres www.cheapautographs.co.uk it just has 3 things showing,
    1 parent directory
    2 cgi bin folder
    3 cheapautographs html page

why is this can you help
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: help to publish

first page always save as index. so change the name of your cheapautographs page to index
    Nyoman

Comment

yes but my first website has the first page as index so when i try saving it it says do i want to delete the old one etc , so i cant have 2 index pages can i?

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

you have to save it in different folder, click save as and when the window save as pop up create new folder then save your new index in this new folder otherwise it will overwrite your other index page
        Nyoman

Comment

rs nyoman thanks for just done it mate thanks

Comment

Working...
          X