Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contac us problems

hi,
    i manage to publish my page, i set up an acc. from the control panel and i have edited my icon with the e-mail address but then when i click the contact us icon error 404 come up. what i am doing wrong?

Re: contac us problems

Post your URL (website) so we may check it out.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

hi
      sorry i havent answer early www.thebrasserie.org

Comment

if you want your contact button go to contact page you need to create another page named ie. contact_us.html, then link your contact button to http://www.thebrasserie.org/contact_us.html
        but if you want you contact link direct to your email address, you should link your contact button to mailto:guidoandliz@thebrasserie.org
        Nyoman

Comment

Nyoman is correct- in your navigation button when you edit- in the link type make sure to choose mailto: from the pull down menu instead of the http://

Or you could create a contact form as Nyoman stated.

Hope that helps

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi,i have removed a picture from my wpage because the file was to large
            i even delited the picture from the pc and built a new page but every time i try to publish my page the publish icon said(mydocument/LOCAL/publish_hpim3805jpi(the picture file )) so the publishing of the page take about 10 minutes and do not publish the picture how can correct the publishing or there is any way i can edit the publish icon?

Comment

You probably need to re-size your picture. Here is a little tutorial about picture display. Download one of the picture re-sizing programs and re-size pic to a managable size.

Untitled Page

Hope that helps ya.

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

the problem is that i dont have the picture anymore but as i said the publish keep saying tha is publishing a picture that it hasen't got!!!!

Comment

Try cleaning out your temporary internet files - it sounds like it's got a bit confused

Comment

still in trouble

hi,
                    ihave tried to clear the int.file but still give on publishing:
                    c:/docume/guido/LOCALS~1/TEMP./publish~HPIM3805jpi
                    every time i try to publish my page, and i cant fine this file to delete the major problem is that this file it's quit a large one (i know because is a picture i have had on my pc) so whenn i try to publish i take 10/20 minutes

Comment

There is a link between the temp and original that for some reason, will not break. So- change the name of the picture. Then go back and delete all temp files and remnants of the original file.

Best to do this in save mode.

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

but if he hasnt got the pic on his pc anymore surley it wont publish to his ite cos he aint got a pic to publish???????? or am i totlay gettin confused here
                        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Try downloading this program and then run it. It does an excellent job of cleaning all temp files on the computer and removing them from cache's you would never have thought you had!

CleanUp! - Downloads

The link to the original picture is what is hanging up the pc. It says it is there - but it isn't. Remember- when one loads a picture from their My Pictures folder on their page, BV takes a copy and places it in the Image folder. So if you deleted it from the original spot- it may still be in the BV images folder. In any event- I believe that the program above should take care of the problem.

ANdy
                          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

This picture may be in the bluevoda images file, look there first ??
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                            Newbies / Beginners Forum
                            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
                            X