Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm almost have it. It almost works FMP please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm almost have it. It almost works FMP please help!

I have been working hard to install and create my forms with fmp. I copied and printed out the instructions so I could follow along better as I highlighted the steps. My problem now is
    When I do a test__ clicking on the sign up for email link on my home page it takes me to the proper form. When I press submit it is supposed to direct me to a thank you page I created, welcome.html. The message I recieve is
    Internal error or misconfiguration also a 404 error. I have no ideal where the error might be. I have read instructions over and over. I am still lost. When I look in cpanel files it looks like my welcome page is there. Can anyone give me some ideal what I have configured wrong.

Thanks,
    moviemedic www.billygorilly.com
    flyingkittenmusic.com

Re: I'm almost have it. It almost works FMP please help!

I had a very similar problem & I couldn’t get an answer on the forum. But when I changed 2 of the fields to compulsory it all worked ok. So left it.
    1. Have you set up the email template in fmp.
    2. When you are in fmp, go to your form admin area page, you should also have 2 links. One to your form & one to your redirect. Are both these working.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: I'm almost have it. It almost works FMP please help!

It WORKS. I am so happy. I am not sure what the difference was I woke up in the morning and tried the form and it worked. Maybe the web building fairies came during the night. What ever it was thank you BV for the form maker pro.

Happy Web designing,
      moviemedic
      flyingkittenmusic.com

Comment

Working...
      X