Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on Naval's TAF-script

Hi Naval,

I was determent on getting your kindly posted T-A-F script to work. But I surrender L I tried several nights, but I keep ending up with the same message: [cannt find page] and http://www.snelensimpeleengratiswebsitebouwen.com/tellafriend.php in the adresbox. So I guess I didn’t upload tellafriend.php in the right folder or something like that. Could you please explain in what folder I should upload that and the other 2 files? Or am I missing out completely on something else...?

I DID check both password and username in the PHP script a zillion times. That is by the way the only change I made in that script. The other two I didn’t even open.

Your help would be extremely appreciated.

BTW: site is extremely under construction. Donnt trip over the mess :)

Carl

Re: Stuck on Naval's TAF-script

Carl-

Rather than wait here in the Forums, you may wish to email General Naval directly using this link.

I am sure he will give you his undivided attention at his first opportunity!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Stuck on Naval's TAF-script

Look at your other thread. however, if you wish, i may have an inside look. If you do, send me your loggin info (IP, username and password) through my form
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X