matching colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matching colors

I spend a lot of tine reviewing other sites. Mostly with the selfish intentions of seeing what works well so I can use it on my site. The thing I find most wrong with others sites is color matching. If people dressed as tastless as they make their sites, they would never get lucky. I wish VH would offer standard color palets with complementing colors, I guess making custom colors is to hard for everyone.

Re: matching colors

Originally posted by circuspet.com
    I spend a lot of tine reviewing other sites. Mostly with the selfish intentions of seeing what works well so I can use it on my site. The thing I find most wrong with others sites is color matching. If people dressed as tastless as they make their sites, they would never get lucky. I wish VH would offer standard color palets with complementing colors, I guess making custom colors is to hard for everyone.
    LMAO Ouch! LOL

I do think a colour dropper would really useful too.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The color droper saves you from needing to record color values for *******tion and would make custom colors much easier to use.

Comment

Color Cop is my right hand for everything I do that requires color matching. I use it all the time for my business. Very kewl software and free...
        http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Originally posted by nksiefert
          Color Cop is very kewl software and free...
          ^ ^ Do you have a link? ^ ^

I'll "second the second!" Since BV is based on Windows, the colors are completely matching, but a simple drop-down "palette" seems to be missing from an elemental array of 'tools' one would expect in a Windows environment....I had to actually write down a "cheat-sheet" with my color values noted, because BV wouldn't 'save' multiple custom colors (which weren't really custom)....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Here is one of many places you can download it from. It is a great tool.

http://www.download.com/Color-Cop/30...-10226381.html
            still working on website!

Comment

(TYVM)
              Good Post on "Color Cop"!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Being a candy wrapper I color match all the time. This is the best little software besides MWsnap! Thanks for posting the link islandcrazy...
                http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
                X