PDA

View Full Version : How many pages can I have

Draco
07-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi

I am hoping to create many more pages on my site with various services, one being real estate and will need to place 2 photo's per listing on average on my site with possibly many many listings along with text etc.

Would this comprimise my allowance if any?

Also if my system went down and for some reason I lost all data, would I still be able to retreive my site from your end?

Cheers

Draco

Steven.H
07-12-2005, 05:40 AM
Vodahost offers 5000mb storage and 300gb bandwidth.

This is well over what you will need. The average customer can host a thousand if not more pages with these specifications.

If your website somehow gets deleted or your pages get whiped, lets hope you used the backup feature that comes with your package when you order VodaHost. You can backup all of your files/pages incase something like this occurs.

Draco
07-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi steve, Cheers for this. Yes I will send customers to your site if i happen across the need for graphic designs etc etc.

Can i ask where and how I backup my website through Voda?

Thanks again

Draco

Vodahost offers 5000mb storage and 300gb bandwidth.

This is well over what you will need. The average customer can host a thousand if not more pages with these specifications.

If your website somehow gets deleted or your pages get whiped, lets hope you used the backup feature that comes with your package when you order VodaHost. You can backup all of your files/pages incase something like this occurs.

Maddog
07-12-2005, 03:16 PM
goto your cpanel, look for back-up, just follow the screen

Draco
07-13-2005, 02:53 AM
Nice one Maddog