Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pages can I have

Hi

I am hoping to create many more pages on my site with various services, one being real estate and will need to place 2 photo's per listing on average on my site with possibly many many listings along with text etc.

Would this comprimise my allowance if any?

Also if my system went down and for some reason I lost all data, would I still be able to retreive my site from your end?

Cheers

Draco

Vodahost offers 5000mb storage and 300gb bandwidth.

This is well over what you will need. The average customer can host a thousand if not more pages with these specifications.

If your website somehow gets deleted or your pages get whiped, lets hope you used the backup feature that comes with your package when you order VodaHost. You can backup all of your files/pages incase something like this occurs.
    Last edited by Steven.H; 07-12-2005, 05:43 AM.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Where and how do I backup my website with Voda

Hi steve, Cheers for this. Yes I will send customers to your site if i happen across the need for graphic designs etc etc.

Can i ask where and how I backup my website through Voda?

Thanks again

Draco

Originally posted by Steven.H
      Vodahost offers 5000mb storage and 300gb bandwidth.

This is well over what you will need. The average customer can host a thousand if not more pages with these specifications.

If your website somehow gets deleted or your pages get whiped, lets hope you used the backup feature that comes with your package when you order VodaHost. You can backup all of your files/pages incase something like this occurs.

Comment

goto your cpanel, look for back-up, just follow the screen
        www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
        BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
        Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

cpanel backup

Nice one Maddog

Comment

Working...
          X