Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with a simple question.

Hello all, i am new here.

And yes i have a question for you all, i've just started using BlueVoda and im quite happy with what i've seen so far.. i've finished my homepage... but i dont know how to start creating the other pages for the site.

Do i just click "new" or is there something else im supposed to do... someone please help, im very excited about this site im making and dont want these little annoying problems in the way.

Anyones help much appreciated.

The best way to do it, if your going to use the same theme/layout throughout the site, is to save your homepage as a template.

Once you have saved your homepage as a template, simply click new page from template, then click the one you saved. After you have loaded the new page from the template, delete any content you don't want on the new page. This makes it a lot easier.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

If you need help. Please lick on the link below to watch the BlueVoda Tutorial videos.

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks people.

Now how do i Upload my sight to the internet? So its free, my sites nothing major, but would like it online.

Comment

To upload your site, you first need to order from VodaHost.

www.vodahost.com/order

Click Order Now.

Then you need to pick out your plan (Yearly saves you money).

After that you put the domain name you want to register, and enter your credit card information.

Within 24 hours vodahost will contact you via email with your account/password.

To publish your page you type this account/password into BlueVoda after you push the publish button.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

this BlueVoda web-builder is just an entrapment for beginners, which is advertised like "free" software, but does not leave you any option to publish your site on other host, except his "VodaHost". You will not find any explanation near download links. Don't try to ask for explanations from helpdesk.

Comment

In order to generate any HTML files (so everyone else can see them) you must pay to use there hosting service. This is bait and switch advertising. Only use this software if you plan to use the VODAHost hosting service

Comment

Working...
              X