Images not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not loading

I uploaded the files for a sub-domain and put the gif images into the images folder.
    The site comes up without the images.
    The permissions were set to 666 and as an experiment I changed some to 777, all without any visible effect on site.
    What have I done wrong?

Re: Images not loading

If you published the web-page via BV web-builder, the images will automatically be placed in the directory on the server along with the page. That is where the pictures need to be- with the page.

If you are uploading an existing web page- then you need to put the images with the page in the same directory.

For instance- upload he web page and gifs to
    public_html/subdomainfolder

Additionally- click the link below to learn about chmod permission settings
    CHMOD and File Permissions

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thank you for your advice.
      I reloaded all files and images into the subdomain and overwrote existing files.
      The result was to alter the font sizes and layout.
      Also instead of the background being white it became blue and the colour extended over the whole page.
      It is supposed to be blue but with images and text within it. These, however, were missing.

Comment

may i know your URL? so we can take a look
        Nyoman

Comment

Thank You
          Beauty Tips - Look Good And Feel Great!

I was looking on Google for info on style sheets because I thought the problem was there and came across CSS Index.
          That seemed to suggest a conflict between the background colour and the background element.

Comment

Your problem is that the code is looking for the images in http://www.healthybeautytips.healthf...ss.com/images/

but your images folder is in http://www.healthfitnesswellness.com/images/
            Correct the code accordingly.

Or, you can create an "images" folder inside your subdomain folder, and place all the images there.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X