looking for GoldDraco....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for GoldDraco....

i am looking for GoldDraco...i met you on uogateway forums...its me kobra..you sent me an e-mail to register and PM you but the administrator shut down the Members List!! i want to make my own website but i want to know if maybe you can help me out with it..help me make my website good and maybe if ur interested you can be staff on my shard Kings Playground :) so please reply and if you will help me try to get a custom logo for my site and help me build it then ill buy the package and stuff..Thanks!

Originally posted by daza
    i am looking for GoldDraco...i met you on uogateway forums...its me kobra..you sent me an e-mail to register and PM you but the administrator shut down the Members List!! i want to make my own website but i want to know if maybe you can help me out with it..help me make my website good and maybe if ur interested you can be staff on my shard Kings Playground :) so please reply and if you will help me try to get a custom logo for my site and help me build it then ill buy the package and stuff..Thanks!
    I haven't seen GoldDraco post recently. I visit the forums 24/7 so most likely he hasn't been on them. I hope you find him.

Good Luck.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
    X