Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems loading adsens code to my site

Hi there,

I have pretty much got the hang of using BlueVoda now and have completed a few sites already.

Adsense is giving me uphill. When I place th code into the html box and then preview. Nothing showa up. I checked to see if the code is still there and it is. I must have spent about 5 hours on this aloone and just need some assistance to get it right.

Vodahost is my hosting company
    User Id: 9209672

Blessings
    Shaun McClelland
    Netmarketers Helping Hand

Premium Leads Extravaganzer

Re: Problems loading adsens code to my site

I wish you posted this 5 hours ago..

The Adsense behavior you are experiencing is very normal.. But before we go into the problem, Google Adsense provide support on issues like this and they are pretty quick with the response. But we are here now.. so.. It is very common that when you place more than 'One' ad unit or ad link on your pages that only one will show with the 'Charity Ads' (non paying ads).. even that some times does not show... but the codes are there, and your ads will appear once your pages are published. The best practise is to publish a page and see how it pans out, you would want to do that anyway to ensure that your ad unit optimization looks and feels like you wanted them. Google are trying now to find a way to come up with a solution for this, even though it shouldnt be considered as a problem because ad malfunction, according to Google's policies and tech capabilities, is considered a malfunction only when Google itself fails to read your page and produce relevant ads, without the page being published, it is very difficult to read the page as until then, the page exists only on your PC. Hope this clarifies some issues.

Comment

You say nothing shows up even in preview mode. Could it be that you need to right click the html box and "move to front"?

Regards,
      Royden

www.harrow-art.com
      www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Thanks guys,

I am trying to post my adsense using the script link in BlueVoda and having a great learning experience with it. Will let you know how it turns out.

BlueVoda sure is a great sitebuilder

Blessings
        Shaun McClelland

Comment

Ah joy at last,

I used the html link instead of the script link. Then in my editer it show the charity element. When I published it then the adsense by Google showed up.

Moving on
          Shaun McClelland

Comment

Working...
          X