Im having a hard time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im having a hard time

i was just woundering what would be a good way to get people to join my forum if you have any ideas post them here thank you.

Re: Im having a hard time

Have you started off some interesting threads yourself? People may like to comment or ask questions having seen something you have posted. Putting a poll up may attract their interest. Tell your friends, and see if they will post a few entries for you to get it going.

Have you only just started your site? If it is not getting many visitors yet then it stands to reason you won't be getting many to your forum.

I don't know what is the topic of your site, but the site I have a forum on is the horse site. Horsey people don't seem to want to put up many posts, but they sure seem to like reading them! I can easily get 100 views to a post, but not one additional comment!

As in anything to do with websites I think forums take time to build up, and it won't happen overnight.

Good luck!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Have you tried offering a bribe? lol
        Must agree with the Colonel, all members and most visiters are building sites and come to the forum to learn from others. Without something to show off no one will ask," How did you do that?".
        Looks like I need to reedit my signature

Comment

Working...
        X