Colour issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour issue

On the left hand side of my home page Wedding Directory - UK Wedding Store where it says "what makes us different to every other directory, this column should be purple, however, sometimes on my pc it shows up black. My questions are thus...

What colour do YOU see

Why do I see black when I made it Purple?

I made this with the shapes by the way
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Colour issue

I see purple & all looks fine. (Internet Explorer)

Chris
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

So do I at the moment, but sometimes I see black... do you think it's my eyes?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

No, it is sometimes caused by the browser. Just refresh your page when you see something like that.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Who just removed my signature?????????

Comment

Please review our signature rules on the below link.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/faq...q_new_faq_item

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry, I did not know this!! Huge apologies, I saw everyone else putting their signatures in and didn't think it would be wrong. Am I forgiven???

So if I read correctly it was because I had too many? Can I list 3 is that right?

Comment

No worries mate, feel free to add it again, just follow the guide lines. 3 lines max.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you! Listen, anything I do in here that breaks the rules or offends anyone is NEVER intentional. Being English I also have a warped sense of humour and sometimes I think people might not understand where I am coming from, I love everyone in here I love VODAHOST... No I REALLY REALLY love Vodahost, this program is the BEST!!!

Ok, that's the creeping over with.... thanks mate, and once again sorry

Comment

Well General , now that I know what a signature is I guess I'll need to edit mine. I hope that in last post, 2 font was a typo for 12 font.

Marincky : Every thing I see looks fine, but I have a hard time with font under 12. old eyes ( presbiopia ) IE 6 USA

Comment

Working...
                    X