Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Site but USA Visitors?

I have several websites and all UK based, they all end in .co.uk

How come my stats always show that for every UK visitor to my site, I have 1000 more from the USA?

Not that I mind, I love you guys but why are you all looking at a UK Wedding Directory? or a UK retail outlet? and who is that ONE guy who looked at my website from Ukraine????
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: UK Site but USA Visitors?

Perhaps he/she wants to get married in the UK !!!!!
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Now there's a good point!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

The majority of your visitors, especially in the early days, will be people viewing through a link on this forum - that's why most of your visitors will be US based.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

My stats show about 6 hits out of the 15,000 hits are from this site so I doubt it!! Early stages??? I might be new on the forum, that's only because I didn't need it when I was building my first fews sites. I'm just trying out a few more technical things now so hence why I have been around more! I have 5 or 6 websites on page One of Google under the same search term so I think my hits might not really depend on the forum viewers! I wouldn't survive if it did lol!!

Comment

Marincky: When I do a search for anything on the internet, I may look at lots of sites without realizing they are not in the USA. If I do a search for discount wedding gowns, I get every site in the world at my disposal. If I get on a site out of the USA, it still intrests me to see the various items offered across the ocean. So just think of us as window shoppers admiring your items!

If you had a retail brick and mortar store, you would get people coming in and out of your store from all different countries you may never know from where, because they happen to be visiting. Same scenio with the internet.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X