Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! cant acces C-Panel + domain trouble!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! cant acces C-Panel + domain trouble!!!

Hey, im pretty new here. Ive used other webhosting and I have used C-Panel before. I registered and account and a domain last night, this morning I got 2 emails about it, one having all the instructions for stuff like: FTP , email , etc..
    It also had 2 links that lead to my cpanel but neither of them work! I know it says you might have to wait 24 before you could see your page but does that include c-panel?

I registered the domain regencylady.com, which I believed to be taken but when I was signing up for your services it never gave me an error message about that domain being taken? if you go to regencylady.com it will say under construction. but my email says my website regencylady.com is up and running, but I don't see how that can be if someone else has already registered it.

please help!!!!!

ok so now i tried setting up my pop3 and smtp email with outlook express and everything seemed to be working but when i tried to send an email this came up

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.regencylady.com', Server: 'mail.regencylady.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
    Did I put in the wrong username and password when setting up my email account? im not sure which username and password in the email I should use, I think I used the cpanel login name+pass.

Comment

Hi, please open a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X